Most people who use auto transporting services find that they have it easy when they live in the Corte Madera area. Finding reliable auto transport services comes easier in the Bay area. In fact, Bay Area Auto Transport is perhaps one of the best transport companies around.
Getting your automobile transported from its home and to another location can be done at relatively reasonable costs. Take advantage of as many or as little services as you may need. However, purchasing insurance through the company is always wise. Normal car insurance policies won’t cover the automobile while it is in the care of another.
Highly dedicated companies will be approved through the Department of Transport. They will exude friendliness and professionalism. While you are on the phone with customer service, don’t be afraid to ask questions and inquire about discounts and other things on your mind.
10 Questions to Ask an Auto Transport Company
1. What types of services do you offer?
2. Are you approved by the Department of Transport?
3. Do you offer insurance coverage?
4. What types of discounts and specials do you have currently running?
5. Is it possible to get the automobile to its destination in time?
6. How must I prepare the vehicle?
7. What types of documents will I need to have present?
8. Must I be present for delivery and drop off? If I can’t be, what will the other person need?
9. How far in advance is required or suggested for scheduling an auto transport?
10. How much will it cost and what fees are associated with the total?
By asking questions, you will be able to tell how much the company is willing to work with you and how much they have to offer you in order to benefit the auto’s transport. It is up to you to decide what features or services that you need. Perhaps the most important thing that you could do, is take advantage of the insurance coverage.