Looking for an auto transport company near Foster City is easier than you might believe it to be. There are many wonderful services in the Bay Area to take advantage of. Many of them are capable of providing services to those with any type of vehicle. You are even able to transport multiple vehicles at a time; making auto transport companies a thriving service. Car dealerships are especially habitual users of these transport services.
Types of Vehicles That Can Be Transported
• Race Cars
• Sports Cars
• Muscle Cars
• Classic and Vintage Vehicles
• Commercial Automobiles
• Private Vehicles
• Luxury or High End Vehicles
As you can plainly see, nearly any type of vehicle can be shipped across the nation through transport services. The most common type of transport is through open air shipping. These types of haulers can usually be seen nearly everywhere, hauling multiple vehicles to where they need to go.
All drivers and employees of an auto transport company are trained to secure the vehicles onto the hauler safely. The drivers than take the best routes and take great care of the vehicles as they are on the road to their new location.
What Do I Need to Do to Prepare the Vehicles for Transport?
Obviously if the vehicles are brand new and never driven, there won’t be much preparation necessary. Nevertheless, it is best to have the vehicles prepared properly for transport as to not make it more difficult on the transport company and its drivers.
• Leave ¼ of a tank of fuel in the automobile or less.
• Clean out the vehicle and only leave the floor mats, car jack and spare tire in the car. If it didn’t come with the vehicle originally, take it out.
• Create a list of all damage already done to the vehicle. This will make inspection easier when the vehicle is finally released back to you after its transport.
• Give the key to the driver whenever you drop it off for transport or whenever it is picked up.