Auto shipping companies make transporting vehicles hassle free and can assist you with your move for a fair price. They can offer various methods of transportation and can provide their services for local and long distance moves as well. Professional shipping companies out of Livermore will also offer deals during certain times of the season and for customers who need to transport more than one vehicle.
When to Contact a Shipping Service
Once you have come to the realization that you will need a professional auto shipping service to transport your vehicle, you will want to make sure you give them at least one months notice. A shipping service will more than likely charge you a higher rate for their expertise if you contact them on short notice. The most convenient time to transport your vehicle would be during the summer months, but auto transporters are very busy during this time since children are out of school and the weather is nice.
Reasons to Hire an Auto Shipping Company
• They have insurance.
• They are approved through the U.S. Department of Transportation.
• Auto shipping companies know the ins and outs of the process and can transport vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
• They provide various shipping methods to meet the needs of each individual customer.
• It saves your vehicle from unwanted mileage and wear and tear.
• It saves you time to focus on more important aspects of your life.
What to Do if Damages Occur
It isn’t a common occurrence, but in some cases, vehicles get damaged during the shipping process. If for some reason your vehicle gets damaged while in transit, call the shipping service immediately and file an insurance claim. You can also contact The Better Business Bureau or the U.S. Department of Transportation in the event of an accident.